Date and impress gorgeous Brazilian Babes in just Ten simple ways !!!
For bachelors and singles, Ukraine, Russia, Cuba, Thailand and Brazil are heaven on earth. Though the Governments are a bit concerned about their reputation as a popular Bachelor tourism magnet, but when you are getting enormously cheap flights to Brazil and accommodations in nearly all stars and price packages than why not celebrate your youth while still single !
They say, the biggest export of Brazil is “Super Models’. We do remember the stunning Miss Brazil, Brazilian Miss World and Miss Universe finalists very well don’t we? The tans and tanning, slender and gorgeous, women in Brazil set the International beauty standards by far and wide. Yet, don’t expect they are everywhere in Brazil! You will see a lot of divas, on and off, in a cafe or on the beach, pubs or clubs or beach side bars… But trust me on this that Brazilian attraction exceeds further than appearances, hotness or looks. Brazilians are very passionate; they are social, warm, pleasant and make excellent hosts. If lady luck is by your side, and you end up hitching with a Brazilian tan babe, here are the etiquettes for a perfect date and unforgettable impression.
- Brazilians usually judge others on basis of their appearance. Casual dresses are more formal than in many other countries.
- Exchanging gifts is enormously popular like in any other culture worldwide. Gifts are opened when received. Especially, when invited over to some one’s house do not go empty handed.
- Men shake hands and exchange greetings while women may carry out the "social" form of kissing, which is to kiss on each cheek.
- Surnames are rarely used in Brazil; however titles of respect (“Senhor” for men, “Dona” for women) are often used.
- Belching, farting or swearing in public is considered impolite and ill manner in Brazil. A simple “excuse me” does not work here.
- Brazilians often have big families and strong family ties. The Portuguese influence on culture, race, and national language (Portuguese) is strongly visible in daily life. You may come across adults of any age, living in their parents’ house. This is similar to other Latin American countries because of the strong family culture.
- For men, in Brazil it’s normal not to get married until their early 30s. However, women can make exceptions.
- Brazil has a booming economy, however there is huge gap between rich and poor and a large majority lives in slums in the bigger cities. The crime rate is high and tourists are to take precautions seriously and stay clear of the danger zones in the country.
- Soccer (football in Brazil) is the favorite Brazilian pastime. Heroes are born here.
- Consuming drugs of any kind is a criminal offense. Also, Brazilians do not get drunk. Alcoholics or drunkards are considered very low profile, mocked and loose respect.
Lastly, shopping in Brazil is cheap however, a little over priced in the larger cities. Always compare airfares while planning to get a flight to Brasilia, Rio De Jenaro or Sao Paulo. Usually, cheap flights to Brasilia, capital city of Brazil are available during the low season (i.e., any time other than national holidays in Europe).